To do in winter
- snow boarding
- hot pot(we call it "nabe")
- Omochi, Oshiruko
5. See the plum flower in shrine, temple or park
To do in all season
1. Disney land and sea(in winter, it's so cold, so be careful)
2. Temple and shrines
3. City area
- Shibuya - so many people and young pop cultures. Robot restaurant is popular for foreigner.
- Harajuku - teenager love this place. You can find many cute or strange teenagers
- Odaiba - Good night view and big Gundum which worth watching
4. Tsukiji fish market - early morning, you can see many fishes in market and you can try fresh fishes around market
OUT of TOKYO
1.5 -2 hour train from Tokyo, famous for hot spring. If it's good weather you can see Mt.Fuji
About 1.5 hour by train from Tokyo. There are many famous temple. Also there is a street you can find many cute fun shops for food and goods
1 hour from Tokyo by train. Famous for Chinese town, sea view, night illumination, amusement park, spa.
Akarenga - shop and restaurant place. In winter, you may be able to play skating though it's small.